Search results: 2
- 1sttime attendees
- Anyone involved in an NPDES-Permitted NODT construction project
- Contractors involved in any aspect of the installation of erosion and sediment control Best Management Practices on NDOT Construction projects.
- Basic understanding of NDOT policies and State regulations for stormwater management on construction sites.
- Knowledge of the process of soil erosion.
- An understanding of basic drainage, topography, climate, and other factors that influence soil erosion potential on construction sites.
- An understanding of the practical installation of erosion & sediment control Best Management Practices, following NDOT Standard Specifications, Special Provisions and Standard Plans.
- This online Installer Certification course includes a series of presentations and quizzes that an applicant must successfully complete in order to print off their re-certification certificate. You can self-enroll, and there is no cost. You will need to create an account with a valid email address. Course Link:
- The Installer Certification Course contains Four (4) modules. At the end of each module, you will go through a five-question quiz with questions pertaining specifically to the module. You must get all five questions correct before you can move on to the next course module.
- Course materials will accompany the different modules as needed for reference.
- Upon completion, this Installer Certification is good for 5 years.
- This Course is a prerequisite for the NDOR Erosion & Sediment Control Inspector Certification
- To be a Certified Inspector, you must complete the NDOR Erosion & Sediment Control Inspector Certification course.
This curriculum was developed to provide a uniform, publicly-available, research-based stormwater core curriculum to:
- Build comprehension of the fundamentals of stormwater management, stormwater practices and maintenance processes
- Develop an understanding of and skills that support communicating the importance of stormwater management to community stakeholders
This training is designed for stormwater professionals such as public works and parks department staff, private contractors, stormwater managers and homeowners associations or other landowners who are responsible for a stormwater management practice. For more information or to enroll please contact Shahram Missaghi, University of Minnesota, email@example.com