Changing Public Behavior
Unit 6 Assessment
Unit 6 assessment
A Learner can consider Unit 6 completed when:
In relation to the Educating about Behavior and the Environment planning tool Step #5, the learner's response to Lesson 6.4 questions discusses option "a" or option "b" below,
a. I need to find more information to be able to answer one or more of the Step #5 guiding questions.
For which questions am I missing information? How will I gather that information?
b. I can answer the Step #5 guiding questions about my own situation, or a hypothetical situation that I have used for this course.
I interpret the information I've developed so far in the following way: ______________ ?
The learner can provide a yes/no response for each of the following points and provide evidence for the response, when reviewing Arkansas case study results for Step #6.
Did the Arkansas project:
- Accurately describe the situation?
- Work with a team?
- Identify one or more audiences who can make a difference in this situation?
- Identify one or more behaviors that experts agree would make a difference to the situation?
- Describe a measurable outcome that could be achieved in the short-term?
- Analyze the components of each preferred behavior – to make sure the team understands what it would take to carry out the behavior, and to provide a foundation for investigating audience capabilities and interests?
- Collect enough information about the potential audience to be able to ascertain the likelihood that they will be motivated and able to accomplish the preferred behavior?