CLF-C02 is the new exam code for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam replacement of CLF-C01. Passcert has recently launched the comprehensive set of AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C02) Exam Dumps, which provide complete coverage of all the exam topics. These exam dumps are designed to assist you in successfully passing your AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam. By following these AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C02) Exam Dumps, you can confidently prepare for and pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam, ensuring you have the most up-to-date knowledge and skills in the AWS Cloud.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C02) Exam
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner validates foundational, high-level understanding of AWS Cloud, services, and terminology. This is a good starting point on the AWS Certification journey for individuals with no prior IT or cloud experience switching to a cloud career or for line-of-business employees looking for foundational cloud literacy.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C02) exam is intended for individuals who can effectively demonstrate overall knowledge of the AWS Cloud, independent of a specific job role. The exam validates a candidate's ability to complete the following tasks: ● Explain the value of the AWS Cloud. ● Understand and explain the AWS shared responsibility model. ● Understand security best practices. ● Understand AWS Cloud costs, economics, and billing practices. ● Describe and position the core AWS services, including compute, network,database, and storage services. ● Identify AWS services for common use cases
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Exam Format||65 questions; either multiple choice or multiple response|
|Test in-person or online||Pearson VUE testing center or online proctored exam|
|Languages Offered||English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa (Indonesian), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), French (France), German, Italian, and Portuguese (Brazil)|
The Difference Between CLF-C01 and CLF-C02 Exams
|Exam Version||Domain 1||Domain 2||Domain 3||Domain 4|
|CLF-C01||Cloud Concepts 26%||Security and Compliance 25%||Technology 33%||Billing and Pricing 16%|
|CLF-C02||Cloud Concepts 24%||Security and Compliance 30%||Cloud Technology and Services 34%||Billing, Pricing, and Support 12%|
Specific Changes To the Content Outline:
Domain 1 now includes the transformation of business outcomes to the AWS Cloud. This is covered by the AWS Cloud Adoption Framework (AWS CAF). This framework, updated in 2021, provides more structured and prescriptive guidance to digitally transform and accelerate your business outcomes through innovative use of AWS. You can use AWS CAF to identify and prioritize transformation opportunities, evaluate and improve cloud readiness, and iteratively evolve a transformation roadmap.
Domain 2 now includes governance at a higher-level to manage your AWS resources. More and more AWS services now include governance. AWS now offers new options for centralizing governance to manage and govern at scale with AWS Cloud.
Domain 3 is now divided into specific topics to give exam candidates more direction on how to prepare for the exam. Previously, this domain included multiple high-level topics. This made it difficult for candidates to understand where to focus their preparation efforts. We have now broken that domain up into the following topics: compute (3.3), database (3.4), network (3.5), storage (3.6), AI/ML (3.7), and other (3.8), with knowledge and skill statements for each topic included in the exam guide.
Domain 4 now includes support as a consolidated topic, making it easier for candidates to understand the content. Previously, aspects of support were spread across other domains.
How to prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C02) Exam?
To prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C02) Exam, follow these steps:
1. Understand the exam domains: Familiarize yourself with the four domains covered in the exam, which include Cloud Concepts, Security and Compliance, Cloud Technology and Services, and Billing, Pricing, and Support.
2. Study the AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials: Take the AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials course offered by AWS to gain a foundational understanding of AWS Cloud services, architecture, security, and more.
3. Review the exam guide: Read through the official exam guide provided by AWS, which outlines the knowledge and skills required for each domain. Pay close attention to the specific changes and topics mentioned in the guide.
4. Explore AWS whitepapers and documentation: Dive deeper into AWS services, best practices, and architectural patterns by reading relevant whitepapers and documentation available on the AWS website.
5. Practice with sample questions: Use the official AWS Practice Exam or other reputable sources to practice answering exam-like questions. This will help you familiarize yourself with the question format and assess your knowledge.
6. Take online training courses: Consider enrolling in online training courses or using learning platforms like A Cloud Guru, Udemy, or Linux Academy, which offer comprehensive AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam preparation materials.
7. Hands-on experience and labs: Gain practical experience by working with AWS services. Try to implement solutions, experiment with different configurations, and understand how different services work together.
In conclusion, the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C02) exam has replaced the previous CLF-C01 version, offering updated content and aligning with the current best practices and services provided by AWS. It is crucial for individuals seeking this certification to study and prepare for the CLF-C02 exam to ensure they possess the most up-to-date knowledge and skills in the AWS Cloud. The CLF-C02 exam validates a foundational understanding of the AWS Cloud, covering various domains such as Cloud Concepts, Security and Compliance, Cloud Technology and Services, and Billing, Pricing, and Support. Preparation for the exam involves understanding the exam domains, reviewing the official exam guide, exploring AWS whitepapers and documentation, practicing with sample questions, and gaining hands-on experience with AWS services. By following these steps, individuals can confidently prepare for and succeed in the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam, establishing a solid foundation for their cloud career journey.