The NCP-US 6.5 exam is a core component of the Nutanix Unified Storage track. Once you have passed the Nutanix Certified Professional – Unified Storage 6.5 exam and achieved the NCP-US 6 certification, it will remain valid for two years. If you are looking to prepare for the Nutanix NCP-US 6.5 exam, you may want to consider using the latest Unified Storage (NCP-US) v6.5 NCP-US-6.5 Exam Questions from PassQuestion which are specifically designed to help you prepare for the exam and ensure that you have the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed. With the help of these Unified Storage (NCP-US) v6.5 NCP-US-6.5 Exam Questions, you can feel confident in your ability to pass the NCP-US 6.5 exam and earn your certification.
Nutanix Certified Professional - Unified Storage (NCP-US) V6.5
The Nutanix Certified Professional – Unified Storage (NCP-US) certification validates your skills and abilities to deploy, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, and perform administrative tasks on the Nutanix Unified Storage technologies: Files, Objects, and Volumes. It is recommended that candidates have the knowledge and skills necessary to deploy, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, and perform administrative tasks on the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Unified Storage environment before attempting the NCP-US 6.5 exam.
A candidate for the NCP-US certification has approximately 1-2 years of general IT experience, with 6-12 months of data storage experience. They are typically IT professionals and IT architects who are capable of deploying, configuring, optimizing, troubleshooting, and performing administrative tasks on the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Unified Storage services: Files, Objects, and Volumes technologies.
Format: 75 multiple-choice questions
Time Limit: 120 minutes
Language: English and Japanese
Pricing: $199 USD per attempt
Passing Score: 3000 (1000-6000)
Section 1 – Deploy and Upgrade Nutanix Unified Storage
- Identify the steps to deploy Nutanix Files
- Identify the steps to deploy Nutanix Objects
- Perform upgrades/maintenance for Files/Objects implementations
- Given a scenario, determine product and sizing parameters
Section 2 – Configure and Utilize Nutanix Unified Storage
- Configure Nutanix Files with advanced features
- Configure Nutanix Volumes
- Configure Nutanix Objects
- Given a scenario, configure shares, buckets, and/or Volume Groups
- Determine the appropriate method to ensure data availability/recoverability
Section 3 - Analyze and Monitor Nutanix Unified Storage
- Utilize File Analytics for data security
- Describe how to monitor performance and usage
- Describe the use of Data Lens for data security
Section 4 - Troubleshoot Nutanix Unified Storage
- Troubleshoot issues related to Nutanix Files
- Troubleshoot issues related to Nutanix Objects
- Troubleshoot issues related to Nutanix Volumes
- Explain Data Management processes for Files and Objects
- Troubleshoot a failed upgrade for Files/Objects
View Online Nutanix Certified Professional - Unified Storage (NCP-US) V6.5 NCP-US-6.5 Free Questions
1. An administrator wants to provide security against ransomware attacks in Files. The administrator wants to configure the environment to scan files for ransomware in real time and provide notification in the event of a ransomware attack.
Which component should the administrator use to meet this requirement?
2. An organization currently has a Files cluster for their office data including all department shares. Most of the data is considered cold Data and they are looking to migrate to free up space for future growth or newer data.
The organization has recently added an additional node with more storage. In addition, the organization is using the Public Cloud for .. storage needs.
What will be the best way to achieve this requirement?
A.Migrate cold data from the Files to tape storage.
B.Backup the data using a third-party software and replicate to the cloud.
C.Setup another cluster and replicate the data with Protection Domain.
D.Enable Smart Tiering in Files within the File Console.
3. An administrator needs to protect a Files cluster unique policies for different shares.
How should the administrator meet this requirement?
A.Create a protection domain in the Data Protection view in Prism Element.
B.Configure data protection polices in File Server view in Prism Element
C.Create a protection domain in the Data Protection view in Prism Central.
D.Configure data protection polices in the Files view in Prism Central.
4. An administrator has performed an upgrade to Files. After upgrading, the file server cannot reach the given domain name with the specified DNS server list.
Which two steps should the administrator perform to resolve the connectivity issues with the domain controller servers? (Choose two.)
A.Verify the DNS settings in Prism Element.
B.DNS entries for the given domain name.
C.Verify the DNS settings in Prism Central.
D.DNS server addresses of the domain controllers.
Answer: A, B
5. What is a mandatory criterion for configuring Smart Tier?
B.Target URL over HTTP
D.Access and secret keys