|Extension Foundation Online Campus
|Avian Influenza Biosecurity for Backyard Flock Owners
|Tuesday, February 20, 2024, 9:56 PM
A Few Important Details
- This course does not have to be completed in one session. You may sign out and continue at a later time.
- This course should take approximately 1.5 hours to complete in its entirety.
- There will be a practice quiz after each module to help you prepare for the final exam. Quizzes, videos, and hyperlinks are optional, but highly recommended.
- There is a glossary to help with definitions and acronyms that are used in this course and a set of resources and references that are used throughout this course that provides links to general set up, health, and maintenance of a backyard flock.
- You must score 70% or higher on the final exam to receive your certification. After passing, you may print the Avian Influenza Biosecurity Certificate of Completion. When finished, please take a few minutes to fill out the course evaluation and provide any insight you feel could improve this course.
- For the best image quality, please use the most updated version of your web browser.
(Some images may not appear due to firewall settings).
- Any mention of commercial products is for informational purposes only; it does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the eXtension network or the University of Maryland.
- Any questions about the content within this course should be directed to Nathaniel Tablante at email@example.com
- Any questions concerning a technical aspect of this course should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org