Changing Public Behavior
ASSIGNMENT 5.3 A human dimension?
View Receive a grade
ASSIGNMENT 5.3 Practicum: Investigate the human dimension of an environmental concern
Resource for this activity:
Changing Public Behavior, Workshop Materials. 7-Step Process in Practice: a Case Study example (Arkansas case study). Also found online in the Sample Workshop Materials, pages 5 – 18.
Brainstorm ideas about the human dimension of the Arkansas case study using sample data from the Arkansas case study Steps 1 and 4.
- Choose a topic addressed by the case study information, pages 3-4.
- Review survey results relevant to the topic you chose, pages 7-8.
- Which potential audience does this survey information apply to?
- What would you do to initiate a dialog with that target audience?
- How could you work in collaboration with your audience to identify barriers and opportunities for behavior change?
Summarize your thoughts about how you could work in collaboration with your audience, and submit in the text box below. Instructors will review and comment.
Review Lessons 5.4 and 5.5 to build your understanding for choosing and using social assessment tools.