eXtension Online Campus
Search results: 3
The audience for this course is: Rural Public Transit Drivers
By taking this course, students will learn:
- The different types of distracted driving
- How multitasking and cell phone use while driving is a dangerous myth
- The dangers of aggressive driving as a form of distracted driving
- Recognizing reckless behaviors in other drivers and how to avoid them
For more information please contact: email@example.com
Attendees who take this course will learn how to recognize and mitigate distracted driving.
* Types of distracted driving
* Multitasking myths
* Cell phones
* Workplace dangers
* OSHA recommendations
* Ways to recognize, avoid, and prevent distracted driving
For more information or to enroll please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This class will help guide you in identifying dangerous situations, taking preventative measures to minimize risks, and responding appropriately when an accident occurs. Preparation is key to safeguarding yourself and your employees.
Credits for this course are currently available for New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Pennsylvania.
If you are a resident of New Hampshire please contact Rachel Maccini via Rachel.email@example.com or 603-351-3831 before registering to receive a discount voucher code.
The fee for this course is $40. To purchase and enroll in the course, select the following button: