How to Provide Exceptional Customer Service is a self-directed course designed for employees and managers working in the hospitality and tourism industry. Participants will:
- Learn why customer service is important for them as individuals, the business, and the community.
- Will develop an understanding of the CIVIL customer service framework.
- Will develop skills to effectively communicate with customers, including handling customer complaints.
- Will gain an understanding of the value of appearance in the customer service industry.
- Will learn about workplace culture.
Will identify who their customers are and differentiate between internal and external service.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teacher: Stephen Brueggerhoff
The goal of this course is to address the most important questions and issues to consider when evaluating a potential nature tourism enterprise or expanding operations. The step by step course utilizes, text, videos, worksheets and quizzes to help landowners & other entrepreneurs learn how to get started, select an enterprise and develop a product, create a financial plan, & develop a marketing plan. By completing this course you will have a written business plan, including basic financial statements.
To register and get the enrollment key for this course go to: https://agrilifevents.tamu.edu/events/online_courses.cfm. Look for the "Online Courses" titled Nature Tourism: Business Plan Development.
Subject Matter Specialist: Miles Phillips
Course Designer & Developer: Susanna Coppernoll
- Teacher: Miles Phillips
For more information contact Connie Hancock, University of Nebraska Lincoln Extension, at email@example.com
- Teacher: Connie Hancock
- Teacher: Bob Bertsch